The Huobi Futures Contract Specification has just been released, and we wanted to take a closer look at it. In this blog post, we will go over all of the details of the Huobi Futures Contract Specification. Stay tuned for more information!
Huobi, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, announced this week that they will be launching a futures contract. This is big news for the crypto community, as it opens up new investment opportunities.
Huobi Futures Contract Specification
The Huobi Futures Contract will be traded on the Huobi DM platform. The contract specifications are as follows:
– Ticker Symbol: FHB
– Exchange rate: USDT per bitcoin
– Settlement method: Cash settlement
– Minimum price fluctuation: $0.01 per bitcoin
– Contract size: 0.001 bitcoin (equivalent to $100)
– Trading hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 24:00 UTC+0800 (China Standard Time) Saturday and Sunday, 09:00 – 24:00 UTC+0800 (China Standard Time) Last trading day and settlement day of each contract month : 09 : 00 – 24 : 00 two days before the delivery date
– Delivery date: The last Friday of each contract month
– Maintenance margin: 30%
– Initial margin: 40%
– Settlement price: The average bitcoin price from 09:00 to 24:00 on the delivery day, as quoted by Huobi Global ( huobiglobal.com )
– Maximum leverage: 20x
– Fees: 0.025% taker fee, 0.025% maker fee
As you can see from the contract specifications, the Huobi Futures Contract is a very exciting new investment opportunity.
- Lemons L6 Miner$1,700.00
- Antminer S19 Pro 110th$2,500.00
- Gigabyte Nvidia Aorus GeForce RTX 3060 TI Elite 8 GB 8GPUsProduct on sale
Huobi Futures Contracts
As digital assets continue to grow in popularity and usage, it’s important for exchanges to offer products that meet the needs of their users. Huobi is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, and they offer a variety of futures contracts with different specifications. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the huobi futures contract specification in detail.
The huobi futures contract specification offers a few key advantages:
– low transaction fees: only 0.025% per transaction
– high leverage: up to 20x leverage available
– easy to use: user friendly interface with detailed charts and information about each contract
If you’re looking for an exchange that offers a variety of futures contracts with different specifications, then Huobi is a great option. Their low transaction fees and high leverage make them an attractive choice for traders, and their easy to use interface makes them a good choice for beginners as well.
The introduction of futures contracts
huobi bring huobi a new huobi dimension to huobi its huobi cryptocurrency huobi exchange huobi platform.
Futures contracts are financial instruments that allow two parties to agree to buy or sell an asset at a specified price at a future date. Futures contracts are used as hedging tools by investors to manage risk, and they are also traded for speculation purposes.
The introduction of futures contracts will bring a new dimension to Huobi’s cryptocurrency exchange platform. With futures contracts, traders will be able to speculate on the prices of cryptocurrencies without actually having to own the underlying assets. This will open up new opportunities for traders who want to take advantage of price movements in the market.
In addition, the introduction of futures contracts will also allow investors to hedge their positions against price fluctuations. For example, if an investor is holding a long position in a particular cryptocurrency, they can open a short position in a futures contract to offset some of the risk.
The launch of huobi’s futures contracts is scheduled for Q fourth 2020. huobi Is huobi currently huobi the huobi only huobi exchange huobi that huobi offers houbi such houbi products. At houbi launch, houbi BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT pairings will be available with weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly expiration dates. More pairs are planned to be added in the future.
To trade huobi futures, users will need to have an account with huobi and pass houbi’s KYC verification process. Once they have done so, they will be able to deposit funds into their account and start trading.
Huobi’s vision for the future of digital assets
to provide a one-stop solution for spot and derivatives trading, and to build a safe, stable and efficient digital asset ecosystem.
The huobi futures contract specification is an important part of this ecosystem, as it outlines the rules and regulations that will govern huobi’s future contracts trading platform.
In order to ensure a fair and orderly market, Huobi has implemented strict limits on leverage, position limits, and price fluctuation limits. These restrictions are designed to protect both traders and the Huobi exchange from extreme market conditions.
Huobi’s goal is to provide a reliable, secure, and easy-to-use platform for all digital asset traders. We believe that by doing so, we can help grow the digital asset ecosystem and make it more accessible to everyone.
Why you should consider trading futures contracts on Huobi
Futures contracts are one of the most popular products traded on Huobi Global. As a centralized exchange, Huobi offers a variety of benefits that make it an attractive option for futures traders.
Some of the key benefits of trading futures on Huobi include:
– A wide variety of contract types: Huobi offers a variety of different futures contracts including BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, and EOS/USDT contracts. This gives traders a great deal of flexibility in terms of which assets they can trade.
– Competitive fees:Huobi’s fees are very competitive when compared to other exchanges. For example, their maker fee is 0.02% and their taker fee is 0.04%.
– Robust security: Huobi has a strong track record when it comes to security. They have never been hacked and have implemented a number of security measures to ensure the safety of their users’ funds.
If you’re looking for an exchange to trade futures on, Huobi should definitely be at the top of your list. Their competitive fees, wide variety of contract types, and robust security make them one of the best exchanges in the space.
How to get started trading futures contracts on Huobi?
In order to start trading futures contracts on Huobi, you will need to:
-Create an account on huobi.com
-Deposit cryptocurrency into your account
-Select the “Futures” tab from the navigation bar
-Choose the contract you would like to trade from the list of available contracts
-Enter your desired position size and place your order!